Saturday, December 02, 2006

So that HORSE is fun

I played two micro HORSE SnGs tonight and man is that a fun game! Esspecially since the first one I accidentally registered for when I really wanted to play some RAZZ for the first time. Sure enough, I took it down after being down to 530 chips with about 6 people left in the second stud round. I ran real HOT in the next STUD 8 round and by the time we were down to the money I was in second place. I had so much fun I decided to try out another and ended up in 3rd, still in the money, but not really making enough to even buy a BIG GULP.

__________________________

I'll update later this weekend or next week about the Junkies Poker Open, as I would really like to make sure I don't forget any details, like not cashing :^(

IPOD RANDOM TEN

Slow New York - Richard Julian
Manic Depression - Seal & Jeff Beck
Jesus Left Chicago - Phish (10/31/95)
Motherless Child - Eric Clapton
Hell in a Bucket - The Grateful Dead
Lifetime Monologue - Lou Rawls
Street Fighting Man - Rolling Stones
My IQ - Ani Difranco
Seven Below - Phish (12/31/02)
Just a Little Lovin (GB Remix) - Carmen McRae

No comments: