Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Why Now? How do you deposit?

Great...so NOW Pokerstars adds triple draw! WTF!??!! As soon as I found out about the new upgrade to 'stars, I actually had to re-install the damn thing to make sure it was all true, and sho'nuff there it is...and they hadn't even added any higher stakes than .50/1.00. How perfect? No money whatsoever online and the perfect site for my favorite game. I actually have no idea how I can get money in there. I have heard about "my citadel" before, but I see that 'stars does not take deposits from them. I could probably get someone to lend me a bankroll, but if I can't withdraw, what's the point? I guess I am just a little worried about my bank possibly saying no to a check or raising a red flag...whatever.

I am putting together a list of my favorite albums of 2006. Unfortunately, I am not made of money so I couldn't get EVERY new release that came out this year, but of the 20 or so that I did purchase/borrow/steal <-- :^) I think I can get a top ten. Of course, since my musical interests range from jazz to rap, I guess it will be pretty eclectic...whatever that means. I have come up with the most excellent idea of making a ton of mix cd's of all of these albums and giving them to friends and family members for the holidays. I am actually pretty damn excited to make these, I used to make mix tapes all the time. They were perfect for the summers when all I did was stay out late at night driving around raising hell, and mowing lawns all day in the sweltering heat.

15 days until the Junkies Poker Open. I haven't booked a room yet, but I really need to do that. I just can't get anyone to take a day and a half off of work. I guess it's pretty hard to do that for those that actually have bosses, esspecially after the Thanksgiving holiday. Whether I can find a travelling partner or not, I am absolutely STOKED (how gay is that) to play in this tournament...I just can't wait. I know I will play well, it's just a matter of whether I will win my coinflips, and make the correct reads. I've been thinking about the tournament quite a bit actually, and today I stopped in a Borders bookstore to check out any of the new poker books that may have come out. I really don't read these as much for the strategy, but just to keep my mind on the game. I came across Phil Helmuths new book with the retired FBI agent, and it looks like one of the best books on LIVE POKER that i've seen since HOH I. I would go so far to say that it is almost as good or even better than Mike Caro's Book of Tells. I really want to buy this thing and just study it for the next week or so. We have a nice juicy home tournament coming up the day before Thanksgiving, and I could really use the practice.

God I miss playing online :(

IPOD RANDOM TEN

Yonder Mountain String Band - Classic Situation
Bob Dylan - One More Cup of Coffee
Widespread Panic - Bear's Gone Fishin'
Bela' Fleck and the Flecktones - Spunky and Clorissa
Gone Phishin' - Glide
Phish - Chalkdust Torture >
Charlie Spand - Mistreatment Blues
Ryan Adams - Why Do They Leave
Steve Kimock - One For Brother Mike
The Big Wu - Two Person Chair

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much you want?

Snad

Can't post comments with my account because I am on the beta blogger site now...who knows?

Anonymous said...

Ding! Ding!

Haha...I was just stating that I have a small, embarrassing amount of dough on PS that I might be willing to transfer to you...

:)