Monday, January 09, 2006

So far so good...

Well my first day of EXTREME record keeping is over and it worked out. I need to get a better journal though...At one point yesterday I was up about $120, until I had a real bad run in a SnG and a small loss in TD.

The SnG was interesting, and I wish I had the hand history to really analyze it, but will have to get it from UB to look at it more. Basically, I had a huge chip lead and went up against the second place chip leader. I had 55 he had QQ and I just continued to continuation bet until the river where I was thinking I made a value bet but it was like I just value bet it for him. Later on, there was a hand where I had AK and raised prf, he called (he was directly to my left). Ace on the flop I continuation bet about 75% of the pot he calls. There were two hearts on the flop (board was A Q x), blank on the turn, I bet the pot and he calls. River brings the third heart and I cannot remember if I checked or bet, but he ended up betting about 3/4 of my chips and I layed it down...I really felt like he might have had AQ here or a set since he just called my raise prf, but he sure played it like he was drawing...dunno...more on this SnG later...

Anyway, it was a positive sunday so thats good. I am seriously considering making a small deposit on PokerStars, but I really cannot decide.

No comments: