Thursday, May 11, 2006

MAY...

Well, May has started off pretty great. At the Triple Draw tables I am up $104! Hopefully by writing this blog I won't bring myself any bad luck LOL! I have been logging a lot more hours this month, mainly because I feel like I finally have gotten my head on straight again. I want to focus a little more on my single table tourneys though, as i've only played 2, and i'm I have one cash to show for it. The play hardly ever changes in these $5.50's, and I find them entertaining and fun! I have played a few NL ring games at the $10 level and have had some good sessions.

I am looking forward to June though since it is my birthday and we have a trip planned for AC. I can't wait! Hopefully I will get some much needed live action with some forum members (Snadly and SnadlysGirl), and maybe some more. It should be a great time.

I want to post some TD hand histories, but I really need to find a good converter. I know 2+2 has one but it doesn't always work. Oh well, more to come on that end!

No comments: