Saturday, May 13, 2006

Running Goot!

Man, every table I sit down to play, the cards just seem to fall in my favor! Boy is it FUN to WIN!! I played some $1/2 TD today and actually booked a little win (+$28), I wouldln't have played if not for Syndrome sitting there! I actually lost a decent sized pot where I was dealt #5 and he made #3 to take it down. I kind of played it weird, and probably could've lost 1 or 2 less bets. I had one of those feelings before the last draw that I was beat, but I wasn't going to go draw. Oh well! I wish I could say the same thing about my little SnG adventure, although I haven't played that many, I am up, but not by much. It's weird, I have been getting my $$ in with the best of it, but sometimes the deck just doesn't really care that much. I need to take one down here soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Triple Draw is the devil

jamfreek said...

You do have a point! But it is so gosh darn fun! Plus, I'm winning now, so all is well :)