Friday, December 16, 2005

Triple Draw $1/2

I lose $ everytime I play this level! I win when I play $2/4 and .50/1, but this level is killing me. Honestly, last night, the guy sitting to my right got lucky and hit perfect cards on me beating me for $50. It was scary...he was up $100 from the time I sat down to the time I left, which was about 45mins.

So last night I lost $90 on UB. I played TD 1/2 for a while, lost the $50 and then played two $20 SnG's and in both I made SILLY plays. Once, w/ KK where I was slowplaying in a sb vs bb situation where I just let the guy make his set on the turn...he then trapped the trapper. The other time I can't exactly remember the hand, but I believe I had no business making the play sitting in third place w/ four left and making a play at the chip leader...NO BUSINESS!!

Like I said in my previous post, I am going to really try to play some smaller tourneys and try out this "Kill Phil" strategy. It is really cool, and at the very least I want to incorporate it into my own style of play. I don't really believe that anyone should necessarily copy a specific strategy.

In my next update I want to seriously examine my goals and more specifically why I am playing online poker in the first place!

No comments: